Thursday 30 May 2013

Hello.....

Well firstly I should introduce myself, I'm Karen (waves), I'm 31 years old and I live in Essex, England.

I love to make things, scrapbooks, cards, sewing projects and my new love leaded glass work. I haven't been around much in the last year as I moved house and have had my supplies in storage for so long.

I used to run a scrapbooking challenge blog called Butterfly Crafts but had to stop due to the house move (we didn't have internet for 8 months). I also used to be quite good at scrapping. I was runner up in the Scrapbook Magazines 'Scrapper of the year contest 2010' and was a DT member for some great challenge blogs and kit clubs, but I haven't made a single lay-out in at least a year.....

So I think it's time to start crafting again, get my mojo back and now I really don't have any excuse as I have a beautiful new craft room ( pics to follow) to spread out all my stash and work away in.

Hopefully 2013 will be a good year and I can get back to crafting (fingers crossed).

Thanks for reading.........

No comments:

Post a Comment